Professional automated office blood pressure monitor Reliably detects Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and provides the option to conduct traditional Auscultatory BP measurements.
The new, 2nd generation WatchBP Office device provides high accuracy in the evaluation of the blood pressure for both the general population and for all so-called “special patients”. In addition, healthcare professionals can measure patients with weak artery signals with the implemented “Manual Mode”. This feature allows optimal performance of conventional BP measurement by listening to Korotkoff sounds. However, If more comprehensive cardiovascular information is needed, the BP monitor offers the option to expand with more features, such as with the well-known and proven accurate Microlife AFIB technology for the detection of Atrial Fibrillation, or the non-invasive central blood pressure measurement option, to assess the BP value of the ascending aorta.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detection*
- Non-invasive central blood pressure measurement*
- Display of Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) and Pulse Pressure (PP)
- User-friendly software included
- Flexible BPM schedule to help physicians all over the world who are adhering to different measurement recommendations.
- Automated office blood pressure measurement (AOBPM) with implemented SPRINT algorithm
- Clinically validated for children aged 3+, pregnancy and pre-eclampsia, diabetes, renal disease and obesity
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.find support