The Microlife PF 100 is a digital measuring device of peak expiratory flow (PEF) and forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) for the respiratory monitoring of asthmatic patients. The device stores 240 measurements and has a USB port allowing measurements to be uploaded to a PC. It’s possible to manage the patient’s respiratory profile with the special Asthma Analyser Software supplied with the product or downloadable from our website.
- Rotating vane wheel method
- Suitable for children and adults
- Professional carrying bag
- Battery driven
- Equipped with wall holder
- Software and connection cable included
- Model no.: PF 100
- Gross weight: 150g (with batteries)
- Measuring range: 50 - 900 l/min
Support, software & manuals
Find information, software and manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.